Sharpen your pencil and your wits and give this crochet crossword puzzle a go!
You’ll find clues about crochet techniques, plus people and events in the crochet universe.
Click on the image above or scroll down for a printable copy.
Here’s a sample of the 48 clues you’ll find:
12) AKA Afghan stitch
43) Crocheted (or knitted) stuffed toy
44) Newest CYC-standard yarn weight
3) 5 double crochet in one stitch
22) Movie snack or crochet stitch
35) Avoid sewing with this technique
Share it with your friends and see who can get the most answers without looking, then check the answer key online.
In case you missed, it, there’s also a knitting crossword puzzle.