To recognize National Crochet Month, I’m giving away two copies of my best-selling crochet border book, Every Which Way Crochet Borders! It’s filled with step-by-step written instructions and crochet charts, and features 139 borders. Plus, just like my previous border book Around the Corner Crochet Borders, all of the borders in this book turn a 90-degree angle, so there’s no fussing when you’re trying to complete an edging.
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Enter
EDITED TO ADD: The Giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Winners Debbie and Angelia!
To enter for a chance to win, just comment on any March 2020 blog post! More details:
- Comment on any March 2020 blog post
- One comment per blog post, but you can comment on every post throughout the month
- Each new on-topic comment counts as one entry
- Only US residents eligible
- Comments accepted as entries from now through March 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern
- Two winners will be chosen at random on April 1, 2020
- Winners will be contacted via the email they used to leave a comment
- If winner does not respond within seven (7) days of being contacted, a new winner will be chosen
- Books will be sent via US Media Mail