Let me shorten your learning curve with help in designing, teaching, and business services. I am available for consulting at either an hourly rate or on a retainer basis. With a background in business and banking, and 25 years of experience in the needle arts industry, I have a wealth of experience to share.
I can offer targeted advice in the following areas:
- Helping solve design challenges
- Mentoring a new designer
- Making the transition from hobbyist to professional
- Teaching classes, both virtual and in person
- Schematic and chart creation using Adobe® Illustrator®
- Pattern grading and pattern math
- Crafting a well-written pattern
- Organizing and prioritizing when working from home
- Teaching techniques and challenges related to teaching
I charge $100/hr for consulting, payable in advance. The time can be broken into segments. The first segment is usually about 30 minutes long, with additional blocks of 15-30 minutes. Consultation beyond the first hour is payable on an as-needed basis, in 15-minute increments.
Let’s get started! Contact me: